Service Technician / Field Service Technician - Tulsa OK
REPRESENT THE BEST
Hotsy of Oklahoma is a family business that sells and services industrial cleaning equipment. We are Oklahoma owned and operated. We service what we sell and are looking for an Field Service Technician to join our experienced staff.
We are seeking a service technician for our Tulsa location.
Hotsy of Oklahoma offers competitive hourly rates. We offer a competitive pay based on accomplishments and experience. We offer full health & a company match retirement plan (Simple IRA) and a company truck. Uniforms are provided.
• In-house, field service and repair of hot and cold water washers, automatic parts washers, used oil furnaces and water treatment equipment.
• Conversing with customers both in the field and at our facility.
• Trouble shooting and diagnosing electrical problems with our equipment.
• Installation and replacement of equipment in the field.
• Maintain accurate inventory of parts on service vehicle.
• Write and calculate service tickets for customer.
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
Qualifications for the position include
• At least three (2) years experience in the industrial maintenance field.
• Great communication skills.
• Valid Oklahoma driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Able to work without direct supervision.
• Previous experience with high pressure pumps and heating systems a plus.
• Background in electrical systems including wiring schematics a plus.
• Submit to a drug screening test and physical before hiring.
We offer a competitive pay based on accomplishments and experience. We offer full health & a company match retirement plan and a company truck. Uniforms are provided.
Send your resume to Jobs@HotsyOK.com